Thursday, September 10, 2009

Twitter Admin

I started a new blog Space Prizes Twitter to help me keep up with that medium. I don't plan to treat it like a regular blog. The main point at the moment appears on the right side panel - a widget to show tweets from some space prize twitter accounts.  I did something similar for some other space twitter accounts on a blog I haven't updated in a while, Space Applications.  The most recent tweets are on the top, but each account gets a fixed number of entries.  Note: the widget seems to have trouble for a while after being used a couple times.  That's tolerable for my anticipated use, but it may make it useless for you. We'll see how it goes.

I also put the Twitter List on the new blog; I expect to only keep that one up to date, rather than the old Twitter List post on the Space Prizes blog.